The role of artists in urban development
TrAP and Akershus Kunstsenter hosted a seminar on the use of art and culture in urban development with speakers from Tøyen, Oslo; Fjell, Drammen and the neighbourhood of Tensta outside Stockholm.
This seminar was held in Norwegian.
- 11.30 Welcome, by Rikke Komissar,
director of Akershus Kunstsenter.
- 11.40 Matti Lucie Arentz, Tøyen
- 12.20 Emily Fahlén, Tensta Konsthall
- Snack break
- 13.30 Even Smith Wergeland, HiOA
- 14.05 Parminder Kaur Bisal, Drammen
- 15.50 Panel conversation with participants and audience. Led by Rikke Komissar.